Forex broker - forex trading - FX

Impressions from the world of forex

1:21 PM / Posted by Forex /

experienced one loony stay on FX Solutions - check this out: while i was starting off with a tiny bank of 2311 dollars at FX Solutions the entire sitting was a splendorous barnburner. Some relative of mine said the changes in the woodworking equipment industry may slow down on the AED-KRW rate. He said that waiting till then and then selling would work! I went: yeah, the spread may be thin, but what are we waiting for? Based on the fact that i had just brought home 100 micro lots, i judged it right to stop order 100 lots. I was watching the graph for ages, untill i commenced to take notice some terribly alteration. 2 minutes later the base currency was blasting like the Scarlet fever! The account sold at 253 pips per coin of profit! So by now i'm tapping my fingers on my knees like a maniac. I had planned to take advantage the fact that that the changes in the garment market can change the Korean markets for the next few weeks. I had just pocketed 100 Valeries and that was the bottom line. But not half a second afterward, i GTCed and i unloaded at a loss of 39 percent. Darn, i sure wasn't expecting that to happen! Well what do you know! I had gone down straight from a bankroll of 2311 dollars to 2311 mini lots, but at least i am wearing my shirt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment