Forex broker - forex trading - FX

Forex Trading Books Authors: Sustainable Development

3:17 PM / Posted by Forex /

Brett N. Stinberger PhD and Psychiatry professor in the Syracuse Medical Institute, NY area. He is an active trader and writes articles on the forex trading system market psychology. The author of “Trading psychology” 2003 and over 50 articles on short term trading and forex free training approaches.

Let’s first have a look at a letter that I have recently received from an exchange currency trader:
I used to be a sustainably successful trader making single and doubled stakes and making 1000 – 3000 $ a month for 48 months with no month losses since 1999 to 2003. It’s when my winning period cut short. I lost 38 000 USD in one deal and it became my first month I lost. Since than I hadn’t two months wins one after another. I actually had just several successful months. I am still struggling to have my sustainable profits back. Yet, even if my several weeks’ trading is successful, in the end of the month I would fail. It happens that I loose everything by closing some stupid deal despite any currency market news that turns out a real disaster. It seems that subconsciously I am searching for alike deals that spoil everything.

Actually, it’s not a rare case with those who try to learn day trading or long-term forex investments. One large loss may cascade other losses that are followed by rising losses. How to break this losses circle and get your money back with aggressive deals and continued losses?

0 comments:

Post a Comment